Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am working on the AG basic casual dress pattern and, per pattern, CO 46, placed markers, and am increasing both sides of the markers. After five rows of increases, I have 86 stitches, and after two more will have 102 stitches instead of 100 as the pattern says. Where did I err?

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
why don't you send Ladyfingers a private message. I just was putting all her designs in a notebook Saturday--and many many times in her printouts she says, if you have any questions, please ask. She will surely contact you with the exact answer. Good luck!!

·
Registered
21,892 Posts
vmcmacken said:
I am working on the AG basic casual dress pattern and, per pattern, CO 46, placed markers, and am increasing both sides of the markers. After five rows of increases, I have 86 stitches, and after two more will have 102 stitches instead of 100 as the pattern says. Where did I err?
That problem was on this forum before. I think that 102 stitches is the number that comes out with the increases of 8 per increase row. Like the earlier reply, ask the designer personally, she is very helpful.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom