Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A color splash, fun and inspiring for your summer tops, skirts, dresses and baby blankets.

100% microfiber, hypoallergenic, classical, batik design, multicolor.

skein 350m / 100g (382.76 yds / 3.52 oz)

Recommended needle size: 2.5 - 3.5 mm.
30 st X 40 r = 10X10 cm^2

5 euro per skein, + shipping. I have 8 skeins in my stash.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It ships from Bulgaria.
Shipping for the whole 5 skeins would be 15 euro with priority mail or 10 euro - with regular mail. For one skein it would be 5 euro with priority or 4 with regular.
And
4 euros = 5.1856 US dollars
5 euros = 6.4820 US dollars
10 euros = 12.9640 US dollars
15 euros = 19.4490 US dollars

According to google (the actual rates of PayPal counts, but...)

·
Registered
11,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm sorry about that shipping rates too - alas, this is the posts rates, I can't do anything with them... :(

·
Registered
11,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea, for most of the things I send or purchase the shipping is either more or about the same I pay for / charge for... It's really frustrating.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Does this feel like a wool or like a cotton? I have never seen this in person and tend to not like acrylic yarn. However it's colors are beautiful and my favorite combo! Can you compare it to another yarn?

·
Registered
11,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It feels somewhat like cotton, but... I don't quite know how to explain it, sleeker. Definitely not like wool, I am allergic to it and... most times can't work with it at all, alas. So it is probably not as warm as wool also. It is soft like cotton, but not as... fluffy, and more... sparkling in looks - reflects light more, has some "silky" effect to it's looks.

·
Registered
11,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, this is what it will look like - the pictures are not mine, the producers made them.

The weight range is
2 or Fine Sport 5 ply 300-400 m/100g 12 wpi

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom