Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

· Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Several months ago I saw a picture of a knitted alligator and as I can crochet faster than knit: I converted this scarf to crochet. Have been busy selling them and have not gotten to write the pattern down, which should come by the end of the month. Enjoy
scrubsewer

Attachments

· Registered
24,344 Posts
scrubsewer said:
Several months ago I saw a picture of a knitted alligator and as I can crochet faster than knit: I converted this scarf to crochet. Have been busy selling them and have not gotten to write the pattern down, which should come by the end of the month. Enjoy
scrubsewer
Love them. When you get the pattern written, let me know.

· Registered
254 Posts
I adore the albino!!!

We have one at a place in SF Golden Gate Park - Claude - at the Cal Academy of Sciences... so fun.

Thanks for sharing.

scrubsewer said:
scrubsewer

· Registered
1,986 Posts
what a beautiful pattern!!! how much fun are those??!!!
when you do get around to the pattern, i would love to make those
arwin

· Registered
1,981 Posts
scrubsewer said:
scrubsewer
love them. would love the pattern.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom