Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because this forum reaches so widely, I thought I would report that the Clear Mountain Alpaca Farm in Somers, CT lost their barn Friday night to fire. By all reports, no animals were injured. The farm is owned by a nice young family, just getting started in the business a few years ago. Perhaps some members of the forum are also alpaca farmers and might know Ed and Cindy. What a terrible shame!

·
Registered
832 Posts
LindaLu said:
Because this forum reaches so widely, I thought I would report that the Clear Mountain Alpaca Farm in Somers, CT lost their barn Friday night to fire. By all reports, no animals were injured. The farm is owned by a nice young family, just getting started in the business a few years ago. Perhaps some members of the forum are also alpaca farmers and might know Ed and Cindy. What a terrible shame!
If you can post their address, maybe a lot of us would send them a small check.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I posted their name and address Tuesday afternoon . I am not used to all the ins and outs of posting and using the different sections of the forum. Hope you find it.

·
Registered
41,373 Posts
So sorry to hear this but so greatful they ddid not lose lives. Still, winter is upon us and they need food and some shelter.....

Just a word of advise, it is a nice thought to post their address but better to tell people you have it and then let them PM you for it. This is an open site and ANYONE could read the address.... Maybe someone up to no good...

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Dreamweaver said:
So sorry to hear this but so greatful they ddid not lose lives. Still, winter is upon us and they need food and some shelter.....

Just a word of advise, it is a nice thought to post their address but better to tell people you have it and then let them PM you for it. This is an open site and ANYONE could read the address.... Maybe someone up to no good...
Thanks for pointing that out Dreamweaver. Some people will prey on others misfortunes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom