Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wish I could remember the name, but cannot. It was a knitted head covering and scarfe combined. Have gone through this weeks forams and cant find it anywhere. Really appreciate it if someone remembers this patterns.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you very much, should have asked in the first place. I dont know how some of you can find things so quickly, but certainly glad you can. I am useless when it comes to looking for things. must be the age of the beast. Thank you again.

·
Registered
394 Posts
BettyJ591 said:
Thank you very much, should have asked in the first place. I dont know how some of you can find things so quickly, but certainly glad you can. I am useless when it comes to looking for things. must be the age of the beast. Thank you again.
I'm really not that clever, but, like you, I thought that was a great scarf when I saw it and I printed out the pattern. It just so happens to currently reside on the top of my to-do pile. I'm glad I could help.

·
Registered
13,192 Posts
Island Girl said:
I'm really not that clever, but, like you, I thought that was a great scarf when I saw it and I printed out the pattern. It just so happens to currently reside on the top of my to-do pile. I'm glad I could help.
What's the name of the pattern?

·
Registered
8,427 Posts
"Clamshell". If you click on the link above it will take you to the Ravelry pattern.

·
Registered
5,052 Posts
I am making it at the moment .... using mismatched leftover, chunky yarn. First thing I have made for myself since the 70s. I am usually in Florida for the winter but not this year. If I want to walk, I need this. Works up nicely ...l just mine will look like a patchwork quilt. Which is fine with me ...

·
Registered
30,453 Posts
Hi! Just want to say hi, my name is BettY J(ean). I do not often see someone of same name, the other day i got a message from another kper, her name is Bethi, born on same date as me! Stay safe!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom