Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been making the doll sweaters and hats to sell in this one pattern and wondered if anyone had a nice similar simple pattern for a pullover that fits well and uses worsted weight yarn.

Attachments

·
Registered
453 Posts
it just dawned on me. There is one down side of the knitting paradise. I want to knit everything I see on the site. I just saw the sweater for the American girl doll and I thought that would fit my doll----i collect dolls. i don't have the time. I am currently filling a large container of sweaters for future great grand children and, knitting for newborns in need. i am up til 2 o'clock now.

·
Registered
10,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
georgethefifth said:
Hi Sue, would you share your pattern with us? Thank you for your kindness. Blessings, Dorothy
I am sorry but I do not have a real pattern. A friend and I worked it out and I am just making this simple style to make the sweaters to sell. Once I am tired of making them to sell I will write up a pattern and share it..hope you understand.

·
Registered
21 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
10,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
CreativeK said:
I just designed this sweater and posted on my web site at:

http://www.making-doll-clothes.com/American-Girl-Knit-Pullover.html

You can access other free patterns to knit and crochet for American Girl, Barbie, and Bitty Baby.

Feel free to use the pattern to sell finished products at craft fairs or on the internet. Enjoy!
That is precious! going to start one today and will share a picture when done..any idea what they'd sell for?
I get $15 for mine plus shipping... Does that seem about right?

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Hi CreativeK, thank you for your generousity and sharing your beautiful pattern for the American Doll. I don't understand why people hesitate to share. Surely the good Lord made enough people out there to purchase our crafts if we wish to sell them. Thank you again, my dear. Blessings, Dorothy

·
Registered
10,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
georgethefifth said:
Hi CreativeK, thank you for your generousity and sharing your beautiful pattern for the American Doll. I don't understand why people hesitate to share. Surely the good Lord made enough people out there to purchase our crafts if we wish to sell them. Thank you again, my dear. Blessings, Dorothy
I guess you are right..I will try to write up my directions and see about posting a pattern...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sue,
$15 sounds right to me, especially if you are using quality yarns. Your picture of the cardigan and hat looks like you are using the best!

I look forward to seeing your picture.

Karen

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I LOVE your website...you have such cute doll clothes and I cant wait to start making some of them...Thank you for sharing. I just starting making AG doll clothes for 3 of my granddaughters and I just love it..You have some adorable patterns.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom