Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
So cute! 2 of my granddaughters were baby angels in the play "Best Christmas Pageant Ever". They played angels with attitude! Thinking these would be great to make for them. Thanks so much for sharing!

·
Registered
319 Posts
You know, the more I looked at this pattern, the more I knew I needed to make it in remembrance of my daughter. We always called her our "Angel with Attitude". She was born with many disabilities and wasn't supposed to live 1 year, but she lived to be almost 22 years old. The drs said it was because of her being so strong-willed; they had never seen anyone with more determination. Christmas time is a hard time of year for me, as she loved Christmas and I feel such a hole in my heart since she's passed away. But I think I will find healing in making this crocheted angel in her memory. Thank you so much for sharing it. This is a wonderful site filled with so many good people!! May you have a Blessed Christmas.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
quiltmom said:
You know, the more I looked at this pattern, the more I knew I needed to make it in remembrance of my daughter. We always called her our "Angel with Attitude". She was born with many disabilities and wasn't supposed to live 1 year, but she lived to be almost 22 years old. The drs said it was because of her being so strong-willed; they had never seen anyone with more determination. Christmas time is a hard time of year for me, as she loved Christmas and I feel such a hole in my heart since she's passed away. But I think I will find healing in making this crocheted angel in her memory. Thank you so much for sharing it. This is a wonderful site filled with so many good people!! May you have a Blessed Christmas.
So sorry about your daughter ...I am making one of these little angels to remember my friend who has recently died ...they are so adorable

·
Registered
319 Posts
JessMarsh said:
So sorry about your daughter ...I am making one of these little angels to remember my friend who has recently died ...they are so adorable
Thanks so much. Yes, I think these are really cute and a great way to remember a loved one!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom