Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in physical therapy for about four months for this latest back injury. Well eventually insurance was done paying for it which was really too bad because it was the only true relief I got. My therapist had said not to let my not having the insurance coverage to keep me from stopping in if I needed him but I felt so weird just popping in and saying ok fix me when he has a million other patients to tend to. Well after not seeing my therapist for over a month he calls me last night and asks how I am doing. I was honest and told him that I'm not feeling great. He called me a knucklehead and asked why I hadn't come in. I explained I didn't want to bother him and he said no bother come in tomorrow at 4:00 I'll fix you right up no charge! My husband was dumbfounded and said what kind of doctor does that. I told him that this guy really cares about his patients which is why there is a month long waiting list to see him as a new patient. So I am looking forward to feeling halfway human again this evening. Nice to know there are some caring people out there!

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
I find physical therapists to be very kind and compassionate people. I also have a therapist like yours. I have been going to him since 2007 for my back and when the pain gets to bad I will stop in and ask if he can see me. I might have to wait a little while but he always fixes me up and at no charge. How fortunate we are to have kind and caring people in our lives.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom