Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the anemone hat by Cat Bordhi. I use a basic arcylic worsted. This is the second attempt. The first time I made and adult medium and it was way too big. This is the youth size and since there is lots of stretch fits very well. Fun pattern to knit up!

The scarf was just something I made up to to with the hat. I wanted to make a scarf that was reversible.

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/anemone-hats

Attachments

·
Registered
21,297 Posts
I love the hat and scarf!!!! Our fellow knitter here, KimmyZ made several of these for her family and they are just a hoot!! Everyone loved this design!! Yours looks very sophisticated in that rich creamy color!!

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LadyBecket said:
I love the hat and scarf!!!! Our fellow knitter here, KimmyZ made several of these for her family and they are just a hoot!! Everyone loved this design!! Yours looks very sophisticated in that rich creamy color!!
Thanks but they are actually in pure white. Just a trick of the camera I guess.

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
I just made my first Anemone hat and it won't be the last! It was in shades of green and DH took it for a hunting cap...said it was perfect camouflage! You're right about the sizing, my next one will be a youth size for me.

Great idea for the scarf, I never would have thought of that. What an idea!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom