Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
MrsRII said:
Neat sweater! Really quick? Easy, too? Where would I find the pattern? Thanks!
http://www.knittingonthenet.com/patterns/kids2-5_5.htm

This is the pattern I use for a starting point. I haven't actually followed it to the letter yet. It says the body will be only 5 1/2 inches long to the armholes. That seems really short to me so I make it a little longer. You'll enjoy the pattern. You will be able to add any stripes or eyelets or whatever catches your fancy.

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
run4fittness said:
I like see your sweaters, etc. You really combine your colors wonderfully.
Thank you for your encouragement, I finished it today and then looked for the next project. I tried three different things before I found one that is working. Funny how that happens. That's why I call this one a comfort zone sweater. It boosts my confidence to try the next thing.

·
Registered
23,409 Posts
Lovely sweater! Sometimes simple is best. My grandsons don't wear anything that isn't simple, they don't like cables or even stripes! I am making a sweater for my daughters niece and her first words were no lace, no frills! The mom doesn't like anything with ruffles or "fuzzy" yarn. I settled for cute buttons!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom