Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Gmfur said:
How long is your cowl? I love that look. I am making one now and would love to finish it in that fashion, with the buttons.
Cowl is 261/2 inches long, I gifted it to my hair dresser and put in extra yarn incase she wanted to move buttons to suit her. Of course no button holes required.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
beautiful work I love the frothy top on the hat I have a couple of rolls of tulle in house left over from when I did Wedding favours and I would never have thought of using it like this thanks for a very good tip how did you use it

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have just joined forum and flicking through saw your hat...its absolutely adorable.
Is the pattern available ...and how did you make the "bobble" its so cute. I love the cowl too...is this available.
If II am duplicating please excuse me.... I am unsure about navigating but was enthralled by the originality and encouraged by some of lovely responses i have seen

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom