Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I have been working on this pattern since last winter but got stuck at the armhole. Making it with teal alpaca yarn. So soft and it is a beautiful battery until I to stuck.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
mathwizard said:
I have been working on this pattern since last winter but got stuck at the armhole. Making it with teal alpaca yarn. So soft and it is a beautiful battery until I to stuck.
It should read a beautiful pattern until I got stuck but I usually put down and come back to it. Their patterns are always free and there is no time constraint. You should bookmark Drops Designs patterns as there are crochet patterns there as well. :thumbup:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Do you have Adobe? When you open the pattern, you should be able to print to "Adobe PDF" instead of a printer and save it that way. I'm hoping.... As far as I know, the patterns stay free. I love the ruler on the side of the patterns...often comes in handy!

JulesKnit said:
Thank you MrsB! I love it and put it in my favorites--but I have no ink and there's no PDF available and I don't know how to save it. Is it only free for a little while?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom