Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is yet another rug on the go this is barvarian crochet and i was so surprised at how easy it is. What do you think of the colours.

Second pic is a shaggy bag i amake have sold a few in different colours of course my sister gae 1 as a gift and the lady entered it ito the local show and won first prize. They are a great bag sit on your shoulder really well and the best thing is you just throw them in te washing machine and even the dryer

Attachments

· Registered
1,723 Posts
The colours are very nice for the rug I would love to try this stitch also but have not done it yet. I saw it on a tutorial on You Tube and thought I would give it a try. I am pretty new to crochet. The bag you made is very nice also, It would also be good as a diaper bag too for moms.

· Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
chrissy100 said:
Both are gorgeous!

I would love to have a go at making the bag. Do you have a pattern for it? Or did you just do it yourself?

Chrissy x
Hi Chrissy , There is no pattern but i can right down some instructions if you like ,let me know just pm me

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom