Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
27,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was so much fun, Lion Brand has created some beautiful yarn. The pattern was taken from their site and worked out perfectly. I bought the yarn at Hobby Lobby and used my 40% off coupon. I am gifting this to a special friend that is going thru cancer.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,411 Posts
pAnnieD said:
Beautiful! I will be glad when I can knit something like that. I am new to knitting. I know your friend will just love it.
Welcome to the site. Enjoy it but beware it is addicting.
You will be able to soon practice makes perfect. When I started here many years ago I was a easy peasy knitter and now I can do so much and so happy I found this site. So many wonderful people here to help you out. You can do it you can do it. There are some easy patterns for shawl you can start with does not have to have a lacy stitch to it.

·
Registered
27,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
knitterforever said:
Beautiful...H L but which yarn did you use? The color is great.
Shawl on a ball by Lion Brand. One ball made the shawl. It was an easy pattern but not knowing what color is coming up keeps you excited. It took me less than a week. Fun and nice yarn.

·
Registered
18,366 Posts
luree said:
This was so much fun, Lion Brand has created some beautiful yarn. The pattern was taken from their site and worked out perfectly. I bought the yarn at Hobby Lobby and used my 40% off coupon. I am gifting this to a special friend that is going thru cancer.
Lovely yarn and knitting! Blessings to you and your friend????

·
Registered
27,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
pAnnieD said:
Beautiful! I will be glad when I can knit something like that. I am new to knitting. I know your friend will just love it.
This is knit and purl. Yarn overs (yo). This was a very easy pattern and I'm sure you can do it!
This is a great site and everyone is very encouraging .

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom