Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had recently posted quite a few items for sale. I just heard from a member who was kind enough to message me to let me know that we are only supposed to post 1 item per day. I did not know that (maybe I was supposed to read that in the rules, but I didn't see it). I have never posted items for sale, needless to say. I was trying to get ready to go out of town and wanted to get some things off my to-do list!! Please know that I did not mean to overstep the rules.

This website is great and I enjoy reading the posts. So I hope you won't think poorly of me and thank you for your patience as I learn the ins and outs of Knitting Paradise.

Apologies again.
LeslieS

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
I think new rules have not yet been established. The old rules (before the change was made to this new software in April) did limit sales to 1 item per day. Don’t worry about it. Most of us remain in a state of confusion here anyway…. :unsure:

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
May that be the biggest mistake you ever make.

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
The old rules, would not let you post for sale unless you were a regular here.
To be considered for regular status, you had to post or reply to post a number of times
within a certain period of time.
You would see "Regular Status" in your profile, when you logged in.
Not sure if that still applies.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top Bottom