Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have or heard if there is an app for your iphone where you can make a list of your knitting needles? I think it would be so convenient. I suppose one can make a list and put it in your wallet, but I like the idea of having them listed on an iphone. Any opinions?

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Oh! How I long to be so organized! Not genetically endowed to keep it up for long, but every bit helps! One stash at a time, or part of a stash, is still better than no organization at all, eh?

·
Registered
674 Posts
BarbaraSD said:
Does anyone have or heard if there is an app for your iphone where you can make a list of your knitting needles? I think it would be so convenient. I suppose one can make a list and put it in your wallet, but I like the idea of having them listed on an iphone. Any opinions?
I just typed mine on the 'notes' app on my phone. I also have a list of table sizes ( in case I see/need a tablecloth) and other things I think of.

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
grandmatof4 said:
I just typed mine on the 'notes' app on my phone. I also have a list of table sizes ( in case I see/need a tablecloth) and other things I think of.
I couldn't find the "notes" app on my cell phone. Maybe my model doesn't have that feature.

·
Registered
6,206 Posts
Yes, On my phone I have a site that allows me to save information to by typing it in. See if your cell phone has it. Names it would be listed under may vary. If you don't have it, see if it can be added. It sure does come in handy! Works pretty much like Open Office or Word.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom