Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My health has not been the best lately. Had a migraine for a week and on my second visit to my Doctor he sent me straight to the hospital because my blood pressure was to high. Went home after a couple of hours but not long after getting home I had a heart attack so ended back in the hospital.Six days later I searched all over for my knitting needles because I wanted to try making a doll dress. No luck in finding them. Must have sent them home. A nurse for night shift was tending me and asked if I needed anything so I told her I needed knitting needles. Along with my night dose of insulin she brought a pair of knitting needles. She had a spare pair in her lunch box. I thought that was fantastic. The Lady in the bed next to me told the nurse how she thought it was nice that when she was looking for a stitch holder I passed her one. Just proves the saying- what goes around comes around.

·
Registered
12,306 Posts
God provides our every need. But He just wants us to ask. Sometimes He will send angels and looks to me like you all were angels for each other! He already knows before we ask.

I am so very sorry you have had so many health issues. And, I can empathize with you. I am now having more bad days than good days, but we just don't give up. We keep plugging away and putting one foot in front of the other and keep looking up.

May His blessings be heaped upon you and may you be home soon where all your "things" are. Take care of yourself and remember we are here for you and praying for your full recovery.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom