Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Closed this swap (you can add your thank yous here thou)...
Aug Facecloth swap ( Spa Theme)
This is for a handmade facecloth in a spa theme. You need to add one of these a bar of soap, body cream, or candle.

Must have information by Aug 1,2013 - will assign people Aug. 2 or 3,2013 .Must be mailed to reach your name by Aug. 22,2013.(DO NOT WAIT TO MAIL ON THE 22.)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A homemade washcloth, made like the dishcloths but with a monogram letter or a design. Google homemade washcloths for patterns. Hope this helps. God's blessings, Barb...

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
angelsalways47 said:
Aug Facecloth swap ( Spa Theme)
This is for a handmade facecloth in a spa theme. You need to add one of these a bar of soap, body cream, or candle.
Will only be taking 30 signups. USA Only…
Must have information by Aug 1,2013 - will assign people Aug. 2 or 3,2013 .Must be mailed to reach your name by Aug. 22,2013.(DO NOT WAIT TO MAIL ON THE 22.)
If you have not let me know you sent July swap with TR# you cannot be in Aug. Sorry…
Copy & paste to a pm to me please if interested. If you have Pmed me with this info you need not again. Just let me know you want to join in. God’s blessings, Barb…
Screen Name: GoodyTwoShoes
Address:311 Debbie Dr Schenectady NY 12306
E-Mail Address:[email protected]
Favorite Color: brown
Favorite Candy: Jordan almonds
Favorite Drink: coffee
Can you send to Canada? NO
Any information you can share will be helpful to your exchange person.
FT mom to 3 boys and 2 dogs. Married 18 yrs. I love reading, the beach, knitting of course, and musical theatre.

I am in for face cloth swap for August

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom