Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi KPers,
I just received my swap parcel today and was so excited,just had to share! In it were 2 balls each of some lovely yarn that I haven't used before,2 tapestry needles,(which I was pleased about 'coz I lost mine in last move),a pretty variegated green crochet cotton,some stitch markers(which I,ve never used but now will try them!:) as a lot of people on KP swear by them),and a little manicure set AND a cute little 'yarn' token.I fiddle with a little jewellerymaking, so will be turning that into necklace or brooch!....LOVE IT ALL,thank you Sharon :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
What a lovely surprise to receive a prezzie* like this - I bet it made your day! Remember to share pics of whatever you end up making with the yarn. :)

*For our members who aren't Aussies: prezzie = present!

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Thankyou so much to my Aussie swap partner !

I absolutely adore the greeny browny leafy yarn.
And...I have wanted stitch markers for months and not finding any I liked.
These are brilliant...
Red wool has been allocated to a gift for my best friend and as for the sparkly yarn...this will just sit patiently and wait for me to turn it into a gorgeous evening scarf. Yummmm....

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
Thanks superjan1 for the lovely surprise! ^_^ My phone and I are very happy about its cute new crocheted coat! ;) :thumbup:

Am very excited as well about the ruffle scarf & ribbon yarns, might try and knit them together to see how they look like... I will have some chai later tonight with my DH - the first cup is dedicated to you! ;)

Hope your day (and everyone's!) was as nice as mine was! :-D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Hi Everyone,
Received my swap parcel and there was all these goodies in it my swap partner was very generous, so a great big thank you Val for the wonderful gifts. The yarn and chocolates an emery board, book, buttons, soap, Twinnings tea which I love, Bear face towel and a note book.
:thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
189 Posts
superjan said:
Thankyou so much to my Aussie swap partner !

I absolutely adore the greeny browny leafy yarn.
And...I have wanted stitch markers for months and not finding any I liked.
These are brilliant...
Red wool has been allocated to a gift for my best friend and as for the sparkly yarn...this will just sit patiently and wait for me to turn it into a gorgeous evening scarf. Yummmm....
Love the green wool. Will have to have a hunt for that next time I am in Lincraft.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Hi Sandra [beadnitter] Thank you for my swap parcel all things I can use. Wool, cards, points covers,markers, ribbon and a pen which I will treasure Breast Cancer Crusade Pen.
and lovely info card,
Once again thank you,
June [juerobinson433}

Attachments

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
I wish to thank my Swap Patner for my beautiful gifts. I am waiting to see if the Person I sent a parcel has received it yet. I hope so!

Angela thanks for the beautiful gifts I really enjoy them. I showed my Hubby and when I told him you lived in Tasmania, he asked if I wanted to go there again. I said yes, because we didn't see everything we wanted when our friends were with us. The one thing I really wanted to see was Russell Falls but they didn't want to go. So when Hubby and I come back to that beautiful Isle would we be able to look you up. We love Tassie.

I will post pictures as soon as I learn to do it. My son is at soccer at the moment so I will have to wait for him to help me.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hello-and thank you so much to my swap partner-"crazycat lady" :)
What a generous parcel! It was such a surprise and really made my day-I received such thoughtful gifts.
I have been eyeing-off the stapler and tape-dispenser, but haven't bought them because I thought they were "wants" not "needs"! And now I have them!! They'll look fantastic on my new desk.
Thank you, too, for the ruffle scarf in my favourite colour-can't wait for winter.
And the pattern book is one that my mum had and misplaced, so she's happy, too!!
Love the book, the mug, love it all! Thank you sooo much!
Cheers, Helen

Attachments

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom