Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All you Aussies out there, I just got my holds from my library and wow, Creative Knitting rocks. I don't know what date it is but the first one I just looked at made me drool. I want to knit most of the patterns in it and it also has a listing of lots of wool shops in Australia and on-line. I think I might subscribe to Creative Knitting and there is also Australian Knitting Magazine published by the same company and Knitting Baby and Toddler Magazine.

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
I haven't seen the Knitting Baby & Toddler Magazine yet but I might ask my library if they have a copy. I buy Aussie Creative Knitting which I enjoy and also another Aussie Knitting Magazine. I would like to subscribe to Simply Knitting English Mag as I enjoy the tips and the patterns. I agree I see a lot of things that I can knit out of these magazines. I have made two scarves out of one magazine and out of the same copy I have made a hat.

·
Registered
546 Posts
So pleased to find out that there is an Australian Knitting magazine. I get Interweave Knits but all the ads and shop directories are American. Good patternsd though. Shall be glad to look out for an Aussie version.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have subscribe to Simply Knitting for a couple of years now... Have lots of beautiful patterns..as well as freebies. The Alan Dart toy patterns, featured each magazines are Fabulous......Happy knitting...Gloria

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom