Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

· Registered
332 Posts
Thankyou, thankyou that is the sweetest thing i have seen in a long time, i have copied it off and fully intend to make it in the next few weeks, just have a few things to finish and i can't wait, thankyou so much warmest regards Jay p.s. Do you have any more?

· Registered
597 Posts
Thank you so much for posting this pattern. Its absolutely stunning. I found out that i'm going to be a Nana in August as my oldest daughter is expecting and i have been trawling the net for an all in one knitting pattern suitable for a boy or girl. This is the nicest pattern i've seen and with matching hat and bootees too!! wow!! THANK YOU xx

· Registered
3,231 Posts
That is sooo adorable. I've printed it out and will make one of those for sure. It will have to go to very special baby in the future.
Thanks very much for sharing,
Dagmar

· Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
jay macey said:
Thankyou, thankyou that is the sweetest thing i have seen in a long time, i have copied it off and fully intend to make it in the next few weeks, just have a few things to finish and i can't wait, thankyou so much warmest regards Jay p.s. Do you have any more?
Thanks so much everyone!

Yes, I have plenty of pattern available, most are free at this stage as I used to work for About.com and had to produce free patterns for them.

You can see my site at http://www.eileencaseycreations.com

and all my patterns are here:
http://www.ravelry.com/designers/eileen-casey

A lot are just viewable on About.com at this stage, but I'm slowly transferring them over to PDF downloads.

· Registered
3,231 Posts
Eileen, I just love the rerversible lacy hat. It must be one of those that is not converted to pdf. It would not print the entire pattern from about.com.
I will be patient. lol
So far, I've liked all your designs, that is, I would make every one.
Thanks,
Dagmar

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom