Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look who popped out of a surprise package today!!! Made it all the way across the pond by himself just in time for my 34th wedding anniversary tomorrow and my son Danny's 12th birthday on Monday (Nov 26). He hasn't quite made up his mind who he wants to belong to yet but rest assured he is already loved by all. Can't thank you enough Pat aka gypsycreme

Attachments

·
Registered
30,452 Posts
He's beautiful. Lucky boy! An orginial gypsycream bear I'm jealous. :) Happy 12th birthday Danny!

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
What a cutie, you will want to keep him for yourself.

I have purchased bears from Gypsycream and Alyson and they are all absolutely beautiful, I have a very special pocket bear from Gypsycream who is always by my side.

·
Registered
18,278 Posts
He is a beautiful little boy and to have traveled so far on his own,i am sure he knows that he has come to a lovely new home.Happy Anniversary and a happy birthday to Danny.

·
Registered
42,304 Posts
fstknitter said:
Look who popped out of a surprise package today!!! Made it all the way across the pond by himself just in time for my 34th wedding anniversary tomorrow and my son Danny's 12th birthday on Monday (Nov 26). He hasn't quite made up his mind who he wants to belong to yet but rest assured he is already loved by all. Can't thank you enough Pat aka gypsycreme
OMG, how cute is he. Hoping one day one of my bears will look like him.

Happy Anniversary, and Happy Birthday to your son.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom