Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends
I am desperately looking for the baby blanket from Lion brand for charity. I am given the photo of the pattern but no instructions to knit. I found the following info from the web. I am a lion brand yarn registered user but the site seems to have been updated and I am not able to log in.
Treasured Heirloom Baby Blanke #90485
Your help is much much appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes Pangills your link did open and I was able save the pattern. As suggested by KPers I registered again with LB but donot know how to access the already saved patterns in the library. Need to think about that.
Thanks a million for all the replies and help. Now I can help the charity. :sm24: :sm24:

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
I have tried to re-register many time without success. I can however still access my old account and my downloads are still there. When I click on the Lion Brand logo on an email, on the first page there briefly is an orange rectangle to left center of the screen saying 'account history' which vanishes quite quickly. If I click on it, it brings me to my old account where I am still logged in. I then click on 'my downloads' and I can access the patterns on the list. Cannot add new ones however.

This so frustrating as I get emails from LB every week. There are so many patterns on Ravelry and other sites I feel like giving up trying to re-register with LB.

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
pamgillies1 said:
Hope you can open this.
Pam
Pam, thank you for posting this. Very coincidental but I was looking for a nice knitted corner to corner baby blanket pattern this morning. I wanted something a little different.

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
overwhelmed1 said:
Yes Pangills your link did open and I was able save the pattern. As suggested by KPers I registered again with LB but donot know how to access the already saved patterns in the library. Need to think about that.
Thanks a million for all the replies and help. Now I can help the charity. :sm24: :sm24:
So glad you asked about this this morning. I love the pattern.

As you can see from my post above I can't re-register but I can still access my old account's list of downloads I had made over the years.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Done that. Got a msg saying I will get an email in 15 minutes but now 24 hours later, nothing has happened. thanks for your suggestions.
lindade said:
Go to Lion Brand Home Page -- Click Learn, at bottom, click FAQ -- Very long scroll to bottom, see Help Contact Us - a Form will come up, fill out to ask about your saved patterns Good Luck

·
Registered
222 Posts
overwhelmed1 said:
Done that. Got a msg saying I will get an email in 15 minutes but now 24 hours later, nothing has happened. thanks for your suggestions.
The Lion Brand sites do say in 'Beta' format so things are slow. If you have a Facebook account go to their page It says messages back in one hour and is more real time

www.facebook.com/LionBrandYarns

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom