Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have an elderly Aunt, who has knitted these squares with baby yarn, pastel colors, with two owls on each square. I think there are about 24 squares. She doesn't have the pattern for the blanket and can't remember how to finish the blanket. Has anyone ever seen this blanket? I'm thinking it's probably a pretty old pattern. I would like to finish it for her. I could just sew,knit, or crochet them together, but thought I would ask if anyone has seen this, before I make a mess of it!! Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow...that's it!! I am new to this forum, so I don't know how to pm you...not even sure what that means....but if you tell me what to do, I'll do it! Would love to have the directions....thank you so much.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I've sent you a pm with my e-mail address. You can find your private messages at the top of this page. First there's the title, knitting paradise forum, then the words home, search etc. In the second row, is the private messages. Just click there, and you'll find it.

·
Registered
21,211 Posts
You can also ind a dish cloth with an owl pattern and make the squares into a blanket.
Welcome to KP.
Linda

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom