Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
(((((((((( Yes.....send me a private email via this forum - include your e-mail client address (don't post it to this forum, though), I'll add you to my ststem and send you one.

Donna Rae ))))))))
quote=kate]Anyone have some easy baby blanket knitting patters?[/quote]

·
Registered
554 Posts
There are a lot of knitting sites that offer free pattern downloads. Ravelry.com is a great site and you can find a lot of free patterns there. Many of the yarn companies have free patterns on their websites - Lion Brand is a good one for baby patterns. Don't forget to post photos of your blankets. We'd all like to see them.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I am also looking for an easy baby blanket pattern. Been looking for one and can't seem to find one. I wanted to know the weight that was needed for them and on these they don't give it to you only in another form of weight that I don't know. I haven't been back to kniting in some years. I just did a baby sweater and hat. I couldn't seem to get the booties no mater what I did. I even had some advise on here, but I just couldn't go it. Please help me with a pattern I just had another great grand baby and this time it is a boy wonder what the # 20 is going to be in Oct. first I have to get one done for this new one they are comint so fast. lol I should of never had seven children lol Lucky I can still knit some at the age of 78 lol. Have a wonderful day or eveing whichever it is for you.
God Bless.
Carolynjune

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom