Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have gotten such great responses, I am going to ask for more help. I have a sister-in-law and a neice that are both pregnant, and neither knows the sex yet. Can soneone point me in the direction of baby blankets, booties and caps....things that are fast going perhaps. Either knit or crochet.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Ann

·
Registered
498 Posts
Maeana said:
Hi,

I have gotten such great responses, I am going to ask for more help. I have a sister-in-law and a neice that are both pregnant, and neither knows the sex yet. Can soneone point me in the direction of baby blankets, booties and caps....things that are fast going perhaps. Either knit or crochet.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Ann
RAVELRY.COM, KNITTINGPATTERNCENTRAL.COM and CROCHETPATTERNCENTRAL.COM have many free baby patterns. Here is a picture of some that I found there.
Good luck.

Attachments

·
Registered
571 Posts
I'm knitting a blankie using dishcloth patterns (squares) There are some great ones about !! I'm doing seaside things to go with a theme but have seen loads on Ravelry, including nursery rhyme characters.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom