Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,080 Posts
joangilby said:
I am looking for a 50's baby bootie pattern that has a looped look on each stitch but the sole. I will know it when I see it. Jj[/quote

Did the 50's pattern have a hat with it. I have a pattern for a loopy bonnet and think there could be booties to go with it if so let me have your address and i would be willing to send you a copy. I think mine is only a copy though

· Registered
1,475 Posts
Ladies just a heads up

Before giving out personal information on line Please use Private Message (see above) that way your info is safe. In this world of high tech robbery. Please protect your phone numbers addresses and real names.
It's easy to steal your identity and tough to get your credit restored.
KatM

· Registered
1,080 Posts
katm13 said:
Ladies just a heads up

Before giving out personal information on line Please use Private Message (see above) that way your info is safe. In this world of high tech robbery. Please protect your phone numbers addresses and real names.
It's easy to steal your identity and tough to get your credit restored.
KatM
In one of my previous messages i asked her to send me her email address in a private message if she still wanted the pattern or not but have received no pm so i think she must have found a pattern from one of our other members. (i always ask them if they want me to send a copy of any pattern in a private message so i was surprised when she gave me the address)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom