Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Marny CA said:
Am I the only person who wants to do everything? ;-)

Thank you for sharing this!
Nope! :oops: :oops: my to-do list is so long I need to live to be about 400! (and the list grows faster than I can knit!) I'm also one of those people who only has one project on the go at a time, but at least this way I finish everything. Am very tempted by the crocheted animal hats, even though I can't crochet! (have to teach myself....thanks youtube!!) then I might have a go at these boots.....OMG, I can see a crochet to-do list forming.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks socksaholic, love your work!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
13,790 Posts
Marny CA said:

No, I am the same way. Right now my To Do list is longer than I am tall! Can't prioritize either! I'm beyond help! Just drowning in a sea of patterns and yarn and ideas!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Marny CA said:

Me too! I could knit 24/7 (of course my husband thinks I do already :lol: ) for the rest of my life and never get it all done. By the way, what are you holding next to your ears in your pic?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom