Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a pattern for my grandchilds doll
I measured a vest the doll was wearing and from shoulder to shoulder is 6 inches. From top of shoulder to waist is 4 1/2 inches neckis about 2 inches.
I have been to ravelry and the only one I could see that might fit was in french. So any one out there that can give me a hint would appreciate it
Grandma M

·
Registered
5 Posts
I do not have any doll patterns at the moment but do know JoAnn fabrics carries knitted doll dress patterns. If I get out there I will try and buy one and send you the information as long as it is not copy writted and I have permission to share it.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wandarogers54 said:
I do not have any doll patterns at the moment but do know JoAnn fabrics carries knitted doll dress patterns. If I get out there I will try and buy one and send you the information as long as it is not copy writted and I have permission to share it.
I have a JoAnns store just down the street a couple of miles away so I'll go there and scout around. Thank you so much for the offer and Im just awed that you would buy the pattern and send it to me. Thank y ou for that nice gester, but I will go to Joann's this weekend
thanks again

grandma M

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sueisin said:
Here are a few
about as big as that last doll pictured
I did make a hat a sweater from scratch. Boy I can't believe I actuallydid that. It was hard.
But I would like a dress or bottoms to knit preferably
I can crochet but not so good at that yet.
thank y ou

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom