Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
54,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After going a bit wrong with the shaping of the hat I was trying to make I've finally got the shape I wanted so now the peanuts will have a Christmas hat each , the Rudolph chart I used came from a drops pattern but you can find a few reindeer charts on line too , I made a few attempts at knitting a little bobble nose before I got the size I wanted , not all are perfect but that's the fun of knitting????

Attachments

·
Registered
54,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JoRae said:
Darling. They will look so cute in their hats. I hope we get to see a picture. They are sweet lovely babies. I hope mama is doing well now.
Thank you . Mamma is still having trouble with post pre eclampsia , but has managed to stay out of hospital the last 2 days , hoping when the doctor visits today her blood pressure will be stabilising and the medication is doing its job ????

·
Registered
17,785 Posts
Swedenme said:
Thank you . Mamma is still having trouble with post pre eclampsia , but has managed to stay out of hospital the last 2 days , hoping when the doctor visits today her blood pressure will be stabilising and the medication is doing its job ????
Gosh, I hope things settle for her and the medication works well. I'm glad she has been able to stay out of hospital and enjoy those little girls. I add my positive thoughts to all the others.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom