Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Beautiful work. You'll be making someone very happy. Love the colors instead of always going pastels.

I did a blanket for a baby one time that was all bright colors and the mother didn't really like it, but didn't tell me but someone else. Anyway eventually she put it down on the floor or something and the baby just loved it. LOL

Can you tell me where did you purchase the diaper carrier?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it's a tote to carry cleaning supplies. I've got a pattern that calls for an icecream bucket...have'nt been eatting icecream lately, so i had to get creative.got the totes at Big Lots for a whopping 1.20.love a bargain!!!!!

·
Registered
532 Posts
how beautiful....what a lucky baby...and I love the colors. It used to be all pink or blue, and I am so glad to see the bright colors. My one granddaughter (she will be 15), loves hot pink and black. They are the colors in her bedroom, along with white...they really look nice. I was surprised. Keep up the good work...everyone will be asking you to make baby sweaters and diaper holders. :thumbup: :D

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom