Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
MrsB said:
http://www.allfreeknitting.com/Baby-Sets/baby-snuggle-sack/ml/1
It seems like it would be a good idea to have an opening in the sack. How do you get the baby in without one? This one is great, I love it!

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Yeah, I'm sure it is. That's what I took it to be. Whenever I see one of those, I think how do they get baby in? But it must be easy, they're popular.

·
Registered
12,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe they wait until the baby's alseep :) I know when my daughter was young and her nail grew long, I had to wait until she was asleep before I clipped them. Otherwise, she couldn't keep her hands still.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
MrsB said:
Maybe they wait until the baby's alseep :) I know when my daughter was young and her nail grew long, I had to wait until she was asleep before I clipped them. Otherwise, she couldn't keep her hands still.
Yeah, if you don't cut them, they really do a number scratching their little faces!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom