Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to experiment and came up with these cuties. They are going to new born Uriah Alexander. I used Patons (blue), Regia My First Socks (blues) and Wendy Peter Pan (browns) Also, I just wanted to post my latest socks, made from Schoppel Zauberball yarn color # 2079 , love the color.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Love all the socks! The last pair is just wow! I too love the color and pattern.
Kay knits & LA, Cat Bordhi has a pattern very similar to these baby socks in, I think, her Insouciant Sock book.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Kay, thank you. There really isn't a pattern for the baby socks, I just did some calculations in my head and frogged a few times until I came up with these. I use a standard cuff down sock pattern (64 stitch cast on, size US 1 needle) for my socks and just worked that pattern out to make all of these.

Kay Knits said:
I love your socks! Would you please share the pattern you used for the baby socks. Thank you - Kay

·
Registered
14,475 Posts
I love them all ! I wish I could do calculations in my head like that ! Sadly I cannot. *sigh* I will have to search for a baby sock pattern that is written out. You did a wonderful job on everything ! I love Zauberball ! ????????

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom