Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a knit or crochet dress pattern that uses 'doily' yarn.. it's called merchanized?? I think.

I don't know how to word this for a goodle search. I have already gotten and antique baby slip (to hang on the wall), reproduced an antique night gown that was made with flannel, hand sewed then embroidered - that's done,. but now I would really like a dress and some booties to finish up and put on the wall in a row.

·
Registered
16,216 Posts
I'm not sure what you mean by "turn out blue"? Blue on the posts usually signals an active link you can click.

As for patterns, I'd try searching for "baby dress crochet cotton pattern" and see what comes up (some of the vintage sites might have some good ones). I also think the word you mean is mercerized (which means the cotton is treated). I'm not sure that would make a difference to the search, though.

Good luck and let us know if you find something!

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
deeklaver said:
I am looking for a knit or crochet dress pattern that uses 'doily' yarn.. it's called merchanized?? I think. I would really like a dress and some booties to finish up and put on the wall in a row.
goto Google.com and type in 'Crocheted baby dress patterns' There are many links there.

The little pink dress to the right is an Annies Attic pattern which is still available.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom