Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few days ago there was a post about the "BACK" button taking forever to work, or not work at all.
Now I find that the topics I have read do not appear in darker print after I have opened them.
Is it me, do I have to change a setting, or has KP done something different?

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I was having the problem - wrote to KP, then to ADMIN. No real solutions. I called my internet service provider and they suggested "something" was interfering, probably a new program or such. Well, I HAD very recently paid for and installed the Malware security program, so I uninstalled it and the problem has 95% resolved itself. Don't know whether this will help in your situation though.

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
sometimes my virus software blocks one of the ads, when this happens I have to close the message from the software for the back buttons to work. If you are not paying attention it just looks like another ad, but it is a message telling me it has blocked this ad and asking me if I want to see it?

I noticed too for the last few days, you can not tell my color what items you have looked at, they were darker before so you could tell??

·
Registered
226 Posts
I don't have any problem with my back button and I use it all the time on here. I'm running windows 8 with Firefox as my browser.

·
Registered
15,566 Posts
Alpaca Farmer said:
A few days ago there was a post about the "BACK" button taking forever to work, or not work at all.
Now I find that the topics I have read do not appear in darker print after I have opened them.
Is it me, do I have to change a setting, or has KP done something different?
I've been having this problem for a few weeks now.

:cry:

No changes or additions to any of my PC stuff either.

Very strange. :thumbdown:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom