Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since last tuesday in our woods area...our neighborhood.some pretty bad happenings.
we have stayed home and out of all of this.
some men brutally beat up one fella and if he dies...they will be charged with murder.
we know some of these men but not personally cause we keep a wide berth with riff raff.
hmm.
duncan...the one fella has stollen some of our belongings.we dont report it.no cops out here.
no police stations anywhere.
the state police were out here all week and a forensic unit.
they told us one fella was not caught and on the loose.
so when we went to sunbath.we locked up the cabin and carried a gun out to sunbath.
we were on the look out for anything suspicious for days.
no.they got all 4 .arent they scary looking?
we mostly keep to ourselves.
this is why.thankfully we are over in another area of the woods where mostly we dont know what is going on.
this was down a couple of roads from us.
http://www.heraldandnews.com/news/local_news/four-charged-with-brutal-assault-in-chiloquin-area/article_7a89185e-a07f-526d-83fb-0054c041dacf.html

·
Registered
5,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lyd said:
Good you stick to yourselves. Be careful. Prayers going your way and for that poor fella.
thank u.we are sure praying for him too and his wife.
theres so many rumors going on.i dont want to say too much.
we sure are praying and we will be safe.thank u both.

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Sjlegrandma said:
Please stay safe. That all sounds a bit too scary for me.
Yes I endorse this. I would be so scared to live where you do.
Have you always lived there? I have been reading some of your older posts and it appears that you have not. I do not want to invade your privacy, but wondering if I may ask where you lived before you moved to where you are. Hope you can stay safe and happy. I found a photo of your cabin and am very impressed with you and your hubby's building skills .
What will you be selling in your shop? Also loved the photo I found of your granddaughter and of you and hubby.

Best wishes.

·
Registered
5,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Myrle said:
Yes I endorse this. I would be so scared to live where you do.
Have you always lived there? I have been reading some of your older posts and it appears that you have not. I do not want to invade your privacy, but wondering if I may ask where you lived before you moved to where you are. Hope you can stay safe and happy. I found a photo of your cabin and am very impressed with you and your hubby's building skills .
What will you be selling in your shop? Also loved the photo I found of your granddaughter and of you and hubby.

Best wishes.
dear Myrle.we were so scared.we use to live in Portland,oregon...in the suburbs out of Portland actually.
we are happy.just a lump in the road i suppose.i guess this is what it took out here to purge this area.
sure sad.
we wont be selling anything from our work shop but we are gonna build a house.
hubby says in five years...that will put him close to 73 yrs old.so we shall see how that goes.
in the mean time...the work shop will be used to house his tools which he has stored in a tool crib,our cabin,a shipping container and the work shop.it will be nice to get them all in one place.
he will work in the shop on his projects like finishing our cabin closets.like repairing machines and such.
thank u so much.hugs.

·
Registered
5,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Grandma G. said:
So sad your idyllic life has turned so scary. Stay safe, even if you have to move.
thanks Grandma G...the men are all caught.just a bump in the road.
there was never a 5th fella after all.
no we shall never move but it sure has been scary out here.
hugs and thank u.

·
Registered
5,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
just an update.the cops pronouced the young beaten fella as dead.
he was not.hes in critical condition but...he is making improvements.
we hear alot of scuttle butt and i dont like to listen to any of it.
but we hear conflicting reports.we hear he is going to be a vegetable.
but we also hear he can lift an arm on voice command.
so praying for him but sure am glad the bad fellas are going down.
our neighborhood land has been purged of badness.Praise God.
last nite we heard some people we have known for 40 yrs bought a cabin out here.they wont retire yet
but
always praying for a better sort.
this couple are teachers.yay...
they have a fund going for this fella who got his head bashed in.
his little young wife goes to see him each day.they have 5 dogs i heard.
just an update.

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Great to hear that you have had answer to prayer. May your continued prayers be answered. Good news about the teachers, Did you mean the teachers have started up that fund for the fellow who was bashed or is that someone else who has started this fund, Either way it is good news.

·
Registered
5,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
no some couple we have known for 40 yrs bought a cabin out here.so we have some nicer people to hang with.
the wife of the fella with the beaten in head is the one who started up the funds for her hubby.
he is doing ok.he has movement in his arm i guess.his vital signs are not stable.
they have 5 dogs and she has to be supported in case he doesnt get well.she needs money to get to him cause
its a 200 mile trip daily to get out to the hospital where he is and so i guess they have a fund going for this fella.
so two different subjects.just saying at least some of the bad people are in jail and out of here now.

·
Registered
5,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
no some couple we have known for 40 yrs bought a cabin out here.so we have some nicer people to hang with.
the wife of the fella with the beaten in head is the one who started up the funds for her hubby.
he is doing ok.he has movement in his arm i guess.his vital signs are not stable.
they have 5 dogs and she has to be supported in case he doesnt get well.she needs money to get to him cause
its a 200 mile trip daily to get out to the hospital where he is and so i guess they have a fund going for this fella.
so two different subjects.just saying at least some of the bad people are in jail and out of here now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom