Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tuesday Morning in Belvedere Square (York Road/Northern Parkway) in Towson, MD has some Knitting items:

Sets of 3 long aluminum needles (Boye) size 7, 8, 9 (I think!) for $1.99. There were three sets.

Rosewood needles: 29" circulars and 10" straights, Sizes 6, 7, and 8. 8.99/ea. They are a brand I'd never heard of... I bought one set of circs to see if I like them - will let you know.

Carbone rings in various sizes - 4 packs of 15 rings - all the same size - for .99 ea set of 4. These are the plastic rings for making Dorsett buttons, so I bought LOTS of these, and there are still lots more!

BEWARE: This store is a MESS! You really have to hunt through it. Just thought I would pass it along.

·
Registered
10,997 Posts
I noticed most of those items advertized in TM's mailbox flyer this week. Thought I might check out the North Plaza store as it's closest to me. Could be worth a cruze down York Road though.

·
Registered
10,694 Posts
Here in Minnesota our Tuesday AM's also will carry yarn and sometimes supplies. I got several hanks of 100% alpaca and made a long ruffled scarf to go with my down coat. Sorry to hear your store is a bit of a mess. After I retired, I worked for one of our Tuesday AM locations for about 6 months--we had a very strict manager who ignored all the employee laws for our state and some how got by with it. Everything had to be placed just so and all the floors washed every day. We had one 5 minute break in a five to six hour period and this included after unloading a huge shipment. Needless to say I quit from exhaustion but sure enjoyed being able to get to see things as they arrived.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom