Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • If you're seeing this message, it is because you do not meet the requirements to start a new For Sale thread. Members need 20 posts and 30 days registered. If you do meet these numbers, it can take up to an hour for permissions to update.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
You would have to kill me to get mine. I just love all my interchangeable knitting needles. Asolutely no one is allowed to touch them. They are lucky if I allow them to see them from 15 feet away. KP Harmonies are to die for!!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bnewns said:
You would have to kill me to get mine. I just love all my interchangeable knitting needles. Asolutely no one is allowed to touch them. They are lucky if I allow them to see them from 15 feet away. KP Harmonies are to die for!!
B B BUT I wouldn't want to kill, lol. They Must be great for you to guard them with your life, hee hee.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
14,208 Posts
KNITTWITTIBE said:
bnewns said:
B B BUT I wouldn't want to kill, lol. They Must be great for you to guard them with your life, hee hee.

I agree...KnitPicks Harmony are THE BEST!

·
Registered
125 Posts
I looked up the Harmony interchangeable needle set and it looks beautiful and all the reviews are possitive but I noticed that it does not have tips smaller than size 4 and I couldn't find where I could get #1, #2 and #3 tips seperately. Any suggestions or comments regarding this would be appreciated.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just bought a set of Bamboo size 0 - 15, 16" circular needles for $24.00 plus $6.00 shipping, felt it was a fairly good deal and not bad price, hope they are good one's I haven't seen any other's at this price and really have looked but I am still not sure it is what I want or what I really need but at this price it is a beginning.

·
Registered
125 Posts
LindaSue207 said:
I just bought a set of Bamboo size 0 - 15, 16" circular needles for $24.00 plus $6.00 shipping, felt it was a fairly good deal and not bad price, hope they are good one's I haven't seen any other's at this price and really have looked but I am still not sure it is what I want or what I really need but at this price it is a beginning.
Hi LindaSue,
Thanks for the info., sounds like a good deal. What site did you find them on?
Kay

·
Registered
9,165 Posts
KNITTWITTIBE said:
If someone wants to sell a set of Bamboo cable needles with tips, I am all ears. Send me a PM please.
Google KA bamboo needles. This brand is very good, cables swivel at joins which makes knitting easier. Comes in various configurations of needle combinations with lots of cable lengths. Easy to knit with. Also check out Addi Natura. Am not sure if they come changeable but this brand is wonderful. I tried Clover bamboo circulars and donated them. Now I stick with KAs and Addi Natura.

Happy knitting.

:-D

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
KNITTWITTIBE said:
bnewns said:

You convinced me, Camilla ((((((( < nice name) I ordered them, now I can't wait, ((giggle)). Thanx for advice!

·
Registered
14,208 Posts
mamaski said:
I looked up the Harmony interchangeable needle set and it looks beautiful and all the reviews are possitive but I noticed that it does not have tips smaller than size 4 and I couldn't find where I could get #1, #2 and #3 tips seperately. Any suggestions or comments regarding this would be appreciated.
Hi Mamaski,
Your are right ...Knit Picks do not make the smaller sizes in circular interchangable however they do make those smaller sizes in fixed circulars which are just as amazing.
Hope this helps.
Camilla

·
Registered
14,208 Posts
KNITTWITTIBE said:
KNITTWITTIBE said:
bnewns said:

Aww thanks hon...you will love love love them..especially the pointy tips..smoothe knitting and they are beautiful to boot!

You convinced me, Camilla ((((((( < nice name) I ordered them, now I can't wait, ((giggle)). Thanx for advice!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
CamillaNelson said:
KNITTWITTIBE said:
KNITTWITTIBE said:
bnewns said:

Aww thanks hon...you will love love love them..especially the pointy tips..smoothe knitting and they are beautiful to boot!

I'm totally uberexcited!!! :D Yeah, they look really nice and I love pointed needles...

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
KNITTWITTIBE said:
HOKAYYYY........... Thanx to all for input! The hunt is over, the Harmonies won, just ordered them. (Now I'm POOR, have to eat beans for a year--ahem :XD: ) BUT, I'll be a happy sticker.
I got my Harmonies about a week ago and love them. One thing....don't forget to tighten them with the little tool or they will come undone. I'm bad about reading directions and didn't do that and had my needles "unscrewing". After all the nice ladies on here told me what to do....no more problems :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom