Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 ·
I think that's what it is called:/ I made this for my 7yr old & she put it away after I finished it. I had asked her why she doesn't play with it because she had said that she loved it. Her response, "Because I don't want it to get messed up!"

Attachments

That is so beautiful. Sometimes our little ones can say things that are so touching. She wants to keep it just perfect and I can see why.

Discussion starter · #16 ·
Thank you for your generous compliments;)
I have received a few PM's for the pattern and link. I wish I would have written it down as I went along with it:( I actually just followed along a YouTube video. She is very good at explaining as she goes along. There are three parts to it-

"Crochet cradle purse Part1 of 3Bag/purse that turns into a doll cradle" and it says that it is by:bobwilson123

Hope this helps

atvoytas said:
Ngaire said:
This is so beautiful. Is there a knitted pattern for this
I'm not sure if there is...sorry
there has been a lot of these purse cradles. The color chosen here are great. If you go to the top of this page and click on "search" you will find lots of comments, patterns, and you tube video. they will help you a lot. I a making mine for birthdays, not I am working on ruffle skirts. I wish you good luck.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom