Attachments

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
jobailey said:
I loved it! Did you record your pattern? And would you consider sharing?[/quote

I used #5 crochet thread and an F hook.

The center panel was rows of v stitches: double crochet, chain 2, dbl crochet in the same stitch.

Chain 27, dbl Cr in 4th chain from hook, ch 2, dbl Cr in same st. Skip 2 chains and make 7 more v stitches. Dbl Cr in the last chain. Chain 3 and turn.

Row 2:v stitch in each chain 2 of the previous row, dbl crochet in the space between the last v and the chain stitches that formed a straight edge. Chain 3 and turn.

Keep repeating row 2 until it is as long as you want it. You should end with an even number of v rows.

Sew the two ends together and work the edge along the sides using the spaces created by the chain 3 stitches before the turn of the row and the last dbl Cr at the end of the v rows.

Sc in any edge space, *ch 6, skip the next space,sc in the next space, ch 8, skip the next space, sc in the following, *, until you meet the original sc, slip stitch to it.

Slip St to the middle of the first chain 6 St space, sc, *in the ch 8 space: 3 dbl Cr, ch 2, 3 dbl Cr in the same space, sc in the next chain 6 space, *. Slip St when you meet your first sc.

I think this is right. let me know if you attempt it and my directions don't work.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
thank you very much! I am going to try it but it may be a little while as I've got soon much started right now! But I'll bookmark this so I can get back to it and call upon you if (when) I need help! LOL
thanks again!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom