Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
21,467 Posts
Excuse me, I thought I misheard your little statement, I'm sure I heard that you hope teddies come to an end soon, think I need my hearing tested lol! Teddies will never come to an end because they are traditional and bring so much love, especially if they are hand made with love as your two obviously are.

They are beautiful and perfect. What I want to know is how you managed to get two alike even though the colours are different?

You are now a bear artist!

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
I've died and gone to heaven! Three bears in one day! But this the first time 2 were almost identical. Has always amazed me how different all the bears have been from the same pattern. I bow to your craftmanship!

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Two gorgeous bears and I don't believe you don't want to make more when you can produce such beautiful teddies. Whenever I knit something else I just can't wait to get another bear on the needles. You must knit more bears! The world needs more teddies!

·
Registered
5,130 Posts
No. the bears cannot come to an end. They make my day. I don't always read everything on KP, but I never miss the bears.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Are you serious? Teddies come to an end? No freakin way.. I love making them as much as you do from what I see. Your on #22 now and I expect to see #23 soon. These little guys are so addictive I have to admit that I can't stop knitting them either. How can anyone stop, I mean.. lets be real here. Its a great well put together pattern besides its the best teddy pattern I have ever seen. So stopping is totally out of the question for me and I am sure for others that have this pattern. Bah..Humbug to your statement there Missy...LOL
Oh and now to mention about your 2 new teddies. They are twins for sure. So I am going to ask also. How in the heck did you get them to look so much alike. I have 2 here done and they no way look the same. Your work is beautiful, so keep knitting them till there is no more yarn to ever be made.. hear me?...LOL.. ok.. I said my piece, I will sit down and be a good teddy I mean girl.. hehee

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom