Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,975 Posts
What a beautiful cub. Well done. Pat is so clever giving us these lovely cuddles to knit. I'm sure this baby cub will be loved so much. Have you named him yet? I'm going to race you to number 6. I've just finished Bear #5.

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
Yep. I knew it. You're hooked.

Your little bear is so sweet! I love the color and she has an adorable expression. Well done and I know we will be seeing many, many more! I've got a puppy and a Lester on the needles now and also trying to squeeze in a Minion (from Despicable Me and NOT a Gypsycream pattern which I know she'll call me a traitor... LOL) for my grandson. So many ideas, so little time.....

·
Registered
12,306 Posts
What an adorable rendition of the Gypsycream Bear Cub pattern. He looks perfect! I love the color of his "fur". Big Big High Fives on this one. He is beautiful. You Rock!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Gypsycream said:
Ellen that is one very sweet Bear Cub!! Well done, I hope he has a safe trip and I know he will be loved by his new guardian :D Hope you enjoy the outfits they were fun to design.
Thank you all for your comments.
Funny story. My niece who asked me to make her a bear walked in my place, saw the bear and said, Aunt Ellen, you made my bear already. I didn't have the heart to tell her it wasn't for her. My sister and I laughed so much after she walked out with the bear in her arms. I guess I will have to scurry to make another one. Isn't that funny? I think. :roll:

·
Registered
7,975 Posts
Haha. I know the feeling. I had just finished 'Minty'; One of gypsycream's Inbetweenies, when my Step-GD arrived and fell in love with her. At the time she wasn't even finished. Anyway, how could I resist. I'm now frantically knitting another one because Minty was going to be a gift for my Neurologist. I love your little bear cub, such a lovely face. I'm sure he will be well loved in his adopted home.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
So sweet. You must know the steps by heart now. Lovely gift for your GD.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom