Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meet Buster...he is Bear number 5. I have just finished knitting him for my sister's birthday (not until October, but I am getting a head start lol!!). I made him using Gypsycreams huggable bear pattern and some yarn that I found at the bottom of my stash. I have run out of eyelash yarn and I am having to use up some of my stash before buying any new yarn :shock: as I have just bought a new car and figure that I had better save up some money before spending on things that I don't really need (much to the agreement of my OH). Anyway, once I started knitting I discovered why this particular yarn had ended up right at the bottom of my stash.....it is the worst yarn I have EVER knitted with. But I perservered and think that Buster has turned out quite nice :)

Attachments

·
Registered
21,474 Posts
Buster is adorable and I'm sure your sister will love him. He looks so soft and cuddly, not at all difficult lol!

ps: I've got yarn at the bottom of my stash, now you've reminded me why its there!!!!

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
buster is great!! Your perseverance will be an inspiration to your sister every time she looks at Buster. He will get lots of hugs, I think.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom