Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pink is not my favorite color but this bear was made to order. I think she turned out okay in the end. The body, head, etc., is made with Ice eyelash yarn from www.yarn-paradise.com. The contrasting muzzle, etc., is made with Caron Simply Soft worsted weight yarn. All knit on US4 needles. The eyes are 15mm from www.suncatchereyes.com.

Thanks as always to Gypsycream for her Need a Hug bear pattern, which is available at www.craftsy.com.

Everyone must be really really really fed up with my bears by now!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
11,959 Posts
I was just thinking, "Isn't anybody knitting bears anymore? :( " Can you knit them without looking at the instructions now? Yours are always so gorgeous and this is no exception. I wouldn't have chosen pink either, but I'm sure her new owner will be thrilled.

·
Registered
411 Posts
jumbleburt said:
I was just thinking, "Isn't anybody knitting bears anymore? :( " Can you knit them without looking at the instructions now? Yours are always so gorgeous and this is no exception. I wouldn't have chosen pink either, but I'm sure her new owner will be thrilled.
ILOVE HER!! AWESOME color too!!!!
great job Eferg....soooo cute :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
They are each so unexplainably uniquely different. Twice I tried to duplicate bears using the same yarn and needles and it just didn't work.

How can we get tired of them when each one springs up with a surprising new personality all their own?

This one is no exception. She is Perfect in Pink!

Having tried a pink bear myself because what else was I going to do with that Pepto-Bismol Pink Mohair that ended up looking like a plucked chicken?..........I think everyone should make at least one pink bear just for the experience. LOL

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom