Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This little bear was made to order using Gypsy yarn from Stylecraft. That yarn been discontinued so I have been working through my stash as well as Gypsycream's stash (she was kind enough to send me some skeins). The contrasting muzzle is made with a generic worsted weight yarn. As always, the eyes are 15mm from www.suncatchereyes.com and everything was knit on US4 needles.

This is Gypsycream's Need a Hug bear, the pattern for which can be found at www.craftsy.com.

Okay, I'm going to stop posting photos of all my bears as I know you are all getting totally bored of seeing them (despite your polite comments)! :-D

Attachments

·
Registered
969 Posts
Don't you dare stop posting!! I absolutely LOVE seeing your bears. It might be different if they all looked the same, but each and everyone looks different and has a different personality. Keep posting them..... OR ELSE!

lol

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
To stop posting your bears is like being with out power. The lack of wonderful bear postings would just make me crazy. I would just go batty.

·
Registered
21,474 Posts
If you dare stop posting photo's of your bears I wont send you any more Cadbury's Flakes!!!!

This little guy is lovely, so sweet Elaine, just love the photo of the brother together, looks like they are planning some mischief lol!

(now remember what I said about the Flakes ;)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Oh please, please, please don't stop posting pictures of your bears!! I LOVE seeing them, it inspires me to finish mine! Anyone who doesnt like seeing pictures of teddy bears needs therapy! Seriously they cheer me up!

·
Registered
12,324 Posts
Oh so very sweet... again! Beautiful little bear! I don't know how you do it. I've been on my vacation for 3 days and the only thing I got done was the arms and almost done with the legs for 1 bear! I had the head and body done while I was home, but this is as far as I've gotten while at the beach! Oh, but Sissy has to go out to do her "business", so that means a walk on the beach... a few times a day. Plus, we do have to go get something to eat. I am determined to get this bear done for my grandson before I leave to go home tomorrow. If I don't, I'll never live this trip down as that was the whole purpose of me coming by myself! LOL PS... DH said Ginger has just been going around the house whining and looking for me. She checks my chair, outside... everywhere. Oh, how I would love to bring my family here to live.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Bear #39 is beautiful. Pleeeeese do not stop posting your bear photo's. I look so forward to seeing them and I am not being just polite. I mean it and I love seeing them in all the different yarns and colors.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom