Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
100 acrilyc
needles / hooks: 4mm
18 st X 27 r = 10*10 cm
50 g, 120 m.

Price is per skein, I have 1 more from the green.

I used this type of yarn for The Pom Pon Pop Up tunisian crochet kid's scarf for my son - and he loves it. I wanted to make a scarf for his cousins and friends - but I will probably lack the time to make them in time...

Each hank has 7 pompons with different colors, evenly distributed through the yarn length.

The price I forgot to include is 3.80 euro (aprox. 4.83 USD today) per hank + shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't have 4 hanks from this color, just the two...
I could get 2 more, if you want 4 - I am weighting for an order of looms from the distributor of this yarn, and could increase the purchase (but later will probably not be ordering from them so soon)...

·
Registered
11,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I now have 2 of the blue, 2 of the... is it lilac? - a sort of very tender purple, 1 pink-cream (like a pastel pink) and one from the green.
I initially was thinking of making scarfs for my son, my nephew and niece and my best friend's daughter. I still might, at some point, but for now I did finish my son's one and my mom is learning Tunisian with one of the pink hanks. I didn't know if one hank would really be enough when I was ordering the yarn, so... got 2 of each color. But if you want more hanks from some of the color, I can order some for you.

·
Registered
11,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, yea, it would be the easiest way - they are all there now, on the "Soft baby yarns" tab. I just added the pink, so they would be all available.

·
Registered
11,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom