Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for looking and your lovely comments to :'Nana of 6 ', 'susanrs1', 'Chrissy', 'beejay' and ' Bea 465' ! I have two adopted dogs and I talk with them often, but never read to them anything ! For some reason they behave as if they agree with everything, I say !.. My very best wishes to everyone of you !

·
Registered
9,701 Posts
In some schools they have used dogs to listen to children reading . These children can be reluctant readers who find it difficult to read out loud to others. It seems to give them such confidence.

If you google Using dogs to listen to children reading there are links to articles.(Sorry computer illiterate and can't do blue link thing )

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you to everybody for looking and very nice comments ! I have noticed, that when we sing to animals (such as dogs, horses, pigs, cows..) it calms them down !.. Singing became my usual behavior around animals, but now I know, why it was !..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom