Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally registered today. I am 60. Before children I knitted and once I started having them, I quit. My daughter picked up knitting last fall and I decided that I should get back into it. You know, I don't remember it being as much fun back then as it is now. :D:D

I want to thank you all. I have learned a ton just from this forum. It is where I go first thing in the morning.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all. It's great to be here.

I'm live in Indiana, but I spent my childhood in Pennsylvania. And it's so great to be back in the knitting fold. I think one of the reasons it is so much fun to knit now, is KP and the computer. I can look at yarns and patterns from the comfort of my own home. No wonder we all get stashes.

I have a tall kitchen trash bag full of yarn from the last time I knitted. I tried selling it once at a garage sale. I marked it $10. One poor lady tried to buy it for $3. If she had offered $6 or above I would have let it go. But I couldn't do it for $3.

·
Registered
21,212 Posts
Welcome from CT,
Glad you are here.

We are a fun group. And there are so many here that have "SMARTS" and can answer almost any question or solve any problem.
Linda

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom