Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome to wonderful world of knitting. How old are you, Raquel? Have you tried any projects? I have been knitting since I was 6 years old, (don't tell anyone, but I'm 64)
If you have questions or want an easy project to do, or need direction with pattern confusion, we can help.

Annee, Monroe,Washington

·
Registered
678 Posts
Welcome Raquel. You will really enjoy this group. There is a wide variety of skill levels. So, never be afraid to ask questions when you need help. There is so much here and the support here is great. They celebrate your good fortune when a project has turned out as well as you have expected and will boost you up when you don't feel you can get thru it. They will help you to find a project and can assist with just about anything you need. We are from all over the world here. I am from Michigan originally but reside in Florida at this time. Expect more welcomes. They are headed your way.

·
Registered
43,279 Posts
Welcome from Surrey in the UK. You will learn a lot here and make some lovely friends. Happy knitting

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Hello - do join us. i have been knitting for over 40 years and I swear I've learned more, and more quickly from this site than anywhere else. you can too. don't hesitate to ask. We have people from all over so if you have a question, post it you can get really quick results! Hope you will grow enjoy i our pastime - passion. ;D

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Welcome to the forum...happy knitting!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom