Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

· Registered
3,804 Posts
This is absolutely gorgeous! I went to the Red Heart link for the pattern. Theirs appears to have points along the bottom edges, while yours looks like a ruffle. I like yours better. How did you do that?
BTW, I am a newbie; your shawl inspired me to quit lurking and register.

· Registered
2,013 Posts
At our local hospital we receive a booklet that is called NOW $ THEN put out by a free monthly for southeastern area of Ohio It said that March is Crochet Month. It gives the email address of 'to see some wacky & creative projects.'

visit www.neatorama.com
I am getting on as soon as I read all of todays from this
section of a great ideas.

· Registered
16 Posts
Hi again! Just wanted to say I had a 'good 'ol time reading your blog! You are quite an awesome knitter! Really loved the part of you teaching your daughter-in-laws to knit. That's the true spirit of knitting! The only question I have is "How in the world do you do it?!" I can only knit for an hour at a time then my bottom and back start aching, ha ha!
Thank you for sharing your experiencing on your blog and I hope your knee is healing well. Knit on!:)))))))))))

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Thank you! Well...I guess I'm just good at sitting on my butt. LOL! I take a lot of breaks. I have a bad back and so I get up every 30 to 45 minutes to walk around and stretch. I knit in the truck when we are out doing errands. Hubby drives. And being laid up with this knee...I've started 3 projects. Can't get bored you know. :lol:

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom